Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I'm Jealous of Knitters

I work with a few knitters ... one coworker even calls her blog Knittin Kninja (hmm, will have to check spelling on that!) and seems to complete a lot of projects despite work, a new baby, a dog, and a husband in law school. How, oh how does she do it? Sometime I must ask.

I did crochet a blanket for Anna, decoupaged the letters in her room, etc., but just haven't done as much as I thought I would for her. Sigh! Well, I do have her scrapbooks, the first year scrapbook almost completed, and the scrapbook after that has gotten a good start. I think now that I have some brand new vacation time to burn I will have to devote at least one day to this work.

So, my knitting coworkers talk yarn, patterns, what they're working on, what yarn shops to check out, etc. They give each other tips and advice, and help each other with tricky stitches. They're a tight knit group--ha ha! Maybe if I could find a simple, small project to make that could be my gift for my sisters at Christmas. I will have to devote some time to finding an easy pattern, there must be something out on the internet that would work for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home