Sunday, January 20, 2008

Have You Seen My Willpower?

I swear, I have no willpower. None. Did I used to have any? I can't remember, to be honest. If I did, I haven't had it in a long time.

Maybe part of my problem is that I've always had the attitude that I can eat most of whatever I want, because I'd always be able to exercise any weight gain away. I've always had a sweet tooth--cookies, candy, chocolate, desserts generally I would never refuse. And, up until having Anna, I could go to the gym three times a week, keep up with the excess. Now it's all changed.

My work contact in Maryland was concerned during the summer--was I eating? She would ask. LOL! Oh yes, that's not a problem. Now I'm facing the results of my stressful summer, and trying to prepare better this time around for the pressure coming up. But I need willpower, and something other than food to reward myself as I make my way through a busy day, a busy week, a busy life.

I've got a few leads on websites which provide both information and motivation regarding healthy eating ... wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home