Monday, September 17, 2007

What Happened to My Baby??

Finally I have found the time (and the motivation) to get caught up on some scrapbooking. I've got all kinds of scrapbooking items spread out on the dining room table, and I'm slowly making progress. Priority is Anna's baby album, then catching up with her current album, and then all the rest. Neverending.

I've been reprinting a lot of photos, and having to look through a lot of the pictures we took when Anna was first born. It just doesn't seem real that I was once pregnant and had her little body inside of mine, that I nursed her and kept her so close when now she runs around and says "No no no Mommy!"

Over the weekend I took pictures of a few of Anna's things I hope to sell on Craigslist, the biggest item being her crib. I haven't posted those pictures yet, we haven't picked out a new bed. For some reason the thought of selling her crib really is making me sad. The practical side would love the $$, the generous side would love to give someone anticipating parenthood a great break on something they'll need for their new baby. Sigh!

I have saved many of Anna's clothes, parting with her baptism dress, or that little Winnie the Pooh outfit would just be too much. I didn't realize this part of her growing up was going to make me so sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home