Monday, September 10, 2007

Cute Things Anna Has Done Lately

* sings along to the songs on Annie

* in response to Edwin saying "asha-boosh" says "apple juice"

* after she fell hard on her knees while running around Marion's yard, I offered to kiss both of them for her to make them better. To that Anna sat down, lifted her legs, kissed her knees herself, then jumped back up to continue running around the yard.

* at meal times, insist on doing "cheers" with everyone around the table.

* the last two nights she's sung herself to sleep.

* on Saturday Anna got a "pumpkin shirt" at Target--a black shirt with a cute little orange pumpkin on the front. She wanted to wear it immediately, but I made her wait until I paid for it. Then, she insisted on wearing it the rest of the day, into the night, and the next day. I did let her wear it all that time except for a nap. I'm surprised she let me take it off to wash it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home