Saturday, September 15, 2007

Taking Care of Me

Now that things have slowed down a bit, I'm noticing that I haven't taken the best care of myself lately. My skin is a mess, my hands and feet have been a mess, my weight hasn't moved anywhere despite the trips to the gym, my wardrobe is haphazard. So here I am.

I found a great new product at a mall kiosk a couple weeks ago, I was a pretty easy sell in that it's been something I've been looking for for some time. The package contains a nail file, buffing block, cuticle oil, and body lotion and is called "Seacret from the Dead Sea". I would love to get manicures and pedicures more frequently, but who has the time? Plus, that would get expensive quickly and just not last very long for someone who's washing dishes, cleaning with chemicals, etc. Anyway, this product will give you the look of a mani/pedi (without polish), or at least help your current mani/pedi last longer. The buffing block and cuticle oil are key, they really have made my nails look so much better, and it just takes about 20 minutes or so to buff and massage the cuticle oil into your skin. I purchased my set at the Eden Prairie mall, the kiosk was outside the Eddie Bauer store. Plus, I'm intrigued with the fact that the ingredients come from the Dead Sea, knowing that thousands of people travel there every year for the healing powers from the minerals.

I was pretty excited about the Seacret kit and now just want to take the time to find other products that work well for me. Maybe it's silly for me to feel self-conscious, but I'll have meetings with peers or talk with other moms and just feel like I could do a lot better in this area. I'm feeling a little shabby lately, and that's not how I want to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home