Saturday, January 13, 2007

Random Thoughts

*I can't decide which I find more offensive--GWB comparing himself to Lincoln, or comparing himself to Truman.

*It was worth voting in Keith Ellison if only to have him deal with all the nasty comments about his being a Muslim in an articulate, classy manner. Speaking of which, has anyone heard a peep about him since he was sworn in on Thomas Jefferson's copy of the Q'uaran??

*Woohoo! New Orleans is about to win their game against Philadelphia! Anna and I picked both Indianapolis and New Orleans to win this weekend! We also picked Chicago and New England, so we'll see what happens tomorrow.

*I am freakishly excited by: 1) getting a South Dakota quarter in my change last week, 2) finding a cleaning brush specifically for radiators, and 3)succeeding once again in finding a kick-ass calendar at Barnes & Noble for 50% off after Christmas (it has bridges from around the world).

*Monday is a holiday at work, so a few weeks ago Edwin suggested that he and I spend the day together. He was out of town for work most of last week, so it will be nice to spend some time together doing leisurely things.

*One of the movies I recently checked out from the library was The Constant Gardener. Don't bother. I didn't even watch it to the end.

*Anna can crawl up the stairs all by herself, and she wants to do it all the time. Where in the world did she learn this? Oh well, as long as someone is right behind her and she doesn't try going down the stairs by herself, I guess that's okay.

All for now ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home