Sunday, December 10, 2006

Good Deals Make Me Happy!

In the last couple days I've won some great auctions on eBay. I'm so excited for things to start arriving in the mail!

First I found a couple 12-18 month outfits for Anna. I've gotten many of her clothes on eBay, mostly Gymboree NWT items. I've finally caught on to how a few brands run as far as sizing ... Carter's has worked perfectly, Old Navy runs small, Gymboree runs large for her. Etc. These additional outfits should get her to spring, as she's started to grow out of some of her fall/winter clothes already.

For me I found a Coach wallet! Ever since my wallet was drenched with Method cleaner a couple months ago I've been keeping my eyes open for a new one. Initially even the prices on eBay seemed too high, though I'm sure they're a deal by Coach standards. Anyway, so I bid as high as I felt comfortable and ended up getting a second chance after the winner backed out. Yay! I've checked the price I'm paying against others paid recently and I not only got a great deal by Coach standards, but also compared to other eBay auctions. I'm thrilled!

I'm always trying to get a deal, always trying to see if I can do better with a price, use coupons, etc. I want quality, but not pay quality prices. So I'm very happy right now.

I backed out of my work cookie exchange last week. I would still like to make Christmas cookies, but to bake for 13 other people is just way too much. I suggested that we all exchange a half dozen cookies but that idea was shot down. Whatever.

The days keep zipping along. We haven't started our Christmas cards yet. We had ordered them from Unicef, but found out that they're on backorder! LOL! Edwin called their customer service and was assured they'd arrive before Christmas, to which we had a good laugh. I would be fine with just buying some cards in the store and using these cards next year, so we'll see. It just figures that one more seemingly simple task would throw us for a loop.

I have the television on in the background and School of Rock is coming up next! Yay! I have some tedious work to do after this so that will help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home