Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'm Overly Excited About ...

Getting into the Microsoft Excel class at work.

The eBay auctions I've just won.

My new watch from Eddie Bauer.

The heatwave which is on its way for the weekend (temps in the 30s!)

My hair appointment next week.

Anna's singing "Close to You" to her baby dolls.

Cleaning out six bags of outgrown clothes and items when the Lupus Foundation came to pick them up.

Part 3 of Pride and Prejudice on PBS Sunday night.

Joining Netflix, finally. First and second on my que are Little Children and Letters from Iwo Jima.

Deciding on a school for Anna (Step By Step, we'll sign her up on March 1)

Going to three different story times in the last two weeks at local libraries, with Anna of course.

The new Putamayo cd I just bought (Latin dance music).

My latest wine find (Paringa shiraz, 2005, from Australia).

The cute pink and white tulips I bought at Lunds tonight, and all the buy-one-get-one-free offers they had going on.

Lunch with a friend tomorrow, and plans with another friend on Saturday night.

Tomorrow's Friday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home