Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Another Favorite Picture of Me and Miss Boo


















Anna's blog hasn't been updated in ages. We haven't taken many pictures lately. Sigh! This picture was taken at my employer's kids holiday party, back in December. I had just gotten my hair cut and colored at the time. Today I made a new appointment for a cut and color, so I'll look like this again really soon.

My hair gets somewhat neglected, I have a few factors working against me in this regard. First--lack of free time. However, now that I've found a stylist I really, really like in Eagan, I've decided to make appointments during work hours if I have to and just make up the time. Second--red hair dye fades the fastest. Figures, doesn't it? Generally I get an all-over color, a dark red. I do try to wash my hair with cooler water, use shampoo/conditioner for colored hair, etc., but those tricks only go so far. Third--my hair grows really fast. If I want to wear it shorter, I have to be even more vigilant about getting my hair cut.

My obsession this week is getting a jump on Anna's spring and summer clothes by shoppping on eBay. So addicting. This is what I won in an auction today, the bottoms are shorts.


















I'm also bidding on this lot of clothes from Gymboree. The item in the upper left hand corner is a dress which Anna had last spring and summer in a smaller size. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home