Monday, October 01, 2007

So I Cried Watching Ugly Betty, Again

I cried and cried after the season finale last year, and hoped that there would be some way the show could realistically save one of the characters (Santos) from death. Well, for most of the show on Thursday night viewers (including me) were led to believe that he had survived, and that he and Hilda were moving on to plan their wedding. However, at the very end, the truth came out and it then became clear that all the prior scenes were in Hilda's imagination--that she was trying to deal with her grief and move past the devastation of his death. I really, really hope she found his vows in the back pocket of his jeans, like she imagined. Overall very well done, in my opinion. Does anyone watch this show in order to discuss? Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home