Monday, October 22, 2007

So the Crib is Gone

Since the last post, I moved Anna into her new big girl bed (she loves it!), and posted her crib and baby bedding items on Craigslist, which both sold quickly. I suppose I could have asked for more $$ than I did, but I'm confident I got more than I would have had I dropped those items off with Once Upon a Child. Plus, it felt good to help someone else out.

It was especially sad to see the crib go, but Anna has moved on so there's no reason for me not to move on as well. I'm waiting for a phone call to tell me the matching night stand has shipped, then we'll be done. I've rearranged the layout of the room a bit, and would like to rehang some of the items on the walls within the next couple weeks. Wonder if I can figure out how to use a drill?

I'll try to take pictures soon ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home