Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The House is Full Again Tomorrow

Edwin is back tomorrow, and Saskia as well. My week of single parenthood is almost over. The couple hours I was out Friday night ended up being my only break during the last week. Oh well. There's always people who offer to help me or suggest that we get together while Edwin is gone, but it rarely seems to work out.

As usual I didn't get as much accomplished as I'd hoped last week. Sunday threw me off ... Anna took two shorter naps that day, but neither of them were in her crib (one in her stroller, one in the car) so I couldn't do housework while she was sleeping. I think I just need to stop starting new projects until I finish the ones currently in progress.

My days at work continue to zip by, I'm feeling overwhelmed again by all the responsibilities I'm taking on. But I also think, once I get this work down, my days will be more fulfilling and I won't get bored at work like I have in the past. From what I've learned about Tennessee, I'm fortunate to be on Maryland!!

Outside work I've been on a shoe quest, trying to find new shoes for spring/summer. I've had little luck ... the shoes I like never seem to be available in my size. I'd love to find some wilder shoes--I think I could be comfortable wearing wedges--but I just can't find the right pair. I'm not giving up, though! I'm sure Edwin will want to have Anna to himself soon to try to catch up time that he's missed with her, that'll be my opportunity!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home